I have had a complaint about my watermark on the photos... the reason it is there is to try and prevent theft. I wish we lived in a world where artists wouldn't have to worry about that, but we don't. I appreciate your understanding.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Saturday Shots

This first one: "The Massey-Harris company was formed in 1891. - The Massey-Ferguson company was formed by a merger between Massey Harris and the Ferguson Company farm machinery manufacturer in 1953, creating the company Massey Harris Ferguson. However, in 1958 the name was shortened for the first time to coin the brand Massey Ferguson." All in all I'd say tit's been sitting there quite a while. (taken in Ford County)  photo massey-harris800_zps130e67fd.jpg

 photo memories800_zpscce882a5.jpg

Dying Cottonwood
 photo cottonwood800_zpsddc4ae6f.jpg

No comments: